Kropich-Grant, J.N.; Wiley, K.E.; Manyweathers, J.; Thompson, K.R.; Brookes, V.J. Communication Interventions and Assessment of Drivers for Hendra Virus Vaccination Uptake. Vaccines 2023, 11, 936.
Christou-Ergos, M., Wiley, K. E., & Leask, J. (2023). Association between traumatic life events and vaccine hesitancy: A cross-sectional Australian study. Public Health (London).
- Christou-Ergos M, Leask J, Wiley KE, (2022) Willingness to receive a vaccine is influenced by adverse events following immunisation experienced by others, Vaccine.
- Wiley, K., Robinson, P., Degeling, C., Ward, P., Leask, J., & Carter, S. (2022). “Get your own house in order”: Qualitative dialogue groups with non-vaccinating parents on how measles outbreaks in their community should be managed. Health Expectations.
- Christou-Ergos M, Wiley KE, Leask J, Shapiro GK. (2022) Traumatic Events and Vaccination Decisions: A Systematic Review. Vaccines.
- Christou-Ergos M, Leask J, Wiley KE. How the experience of medical trauma shapes Australian non-vaccinating parents’ vaccine refusal for their children: A qualitative exploration, SSM-Qualitative Research in Health.
- Rikard-Bell, M., Elhindi, J., Lam, J., Seeho, S., Black, K., Melov, S., , Jenkins G, McNab J, Wiley K, Pasupathy, D. (2022). COVID-19 vaccine acceptance among pregnant women and the reasons for hesitancy. A multicentre cross-sectional survey Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Jalloh, M. F., Patel, P., Stutton, R., Kulkarni, S., Toure, M., Wiley, K…Sierra Leone Urban Information Needs Assessment Group (2022) Qualitative assessment of caregiver experiences when navigating childhood immunisation in urban communities in Sierra Leone. BMJ Open.
- Robinson, P.A., Levy, D.C., Hooker, C., Shaban, R.Z., Nahidi, S., Leask, J., & Wiley, K.E. (2022) COVID-19 testing decisions and behaviours in two Australian cities. Health Promotion Journal of Australia.
- Chapman, G., Imam, M., Khan, A., Smoll, N., Adegbija, O., Kirk, M. Wiley, K. (2022). “Scary to get, more scary not to”: COVID-19 vaccine acceptance among healthcare worker’s in Central Queensland, Australia, a cross sectional survey. Communicable Diseases Intelligence.
- Crawford, T. and Leask J. A discourse analysis of health provider interactions with parents who are reluctant to vaccinate. Patient Education and Counseling.
- Carlson SJ, McRae JE, Wiley KE, Leask J, & K., M. (2021). Knowledge, attitudes, and practices regarding influenza among parents of infants hospitalised for acute respiratory infection in Australia. Public Health Research and Practice.
- Shapiro, G.K., Gottfredson, N., Leask, J., Wiley, K., Ganter-Restrepo, F.E., Jones, S. P….Brewer, N. T. (2021). COVID-19 and missed or delayed vaccination in 26 middle-and high-income countries: An observational survey. Vaccine.
- Court, J., Carter, S. M., Attwell, K., Leask, J., & Wiley, K. E. (2021). Labels Matter: Use and non-use of ‘anti-vax’ framing in Australian media discourse 2008-2018. Social Science and Medicine.
- Wiley KE, Leask J, Attwell K, Helps C, Barclay L, Ward PR, & Carter SM. (2021). Stigmatized for standing up for my child: A qualitative study of non-vaccinating parents in Australia. Social Science and Medicine – Population Health.
- Wiley, K.E., Levy, D., Shapiro, G.K., Dube, E., SteelFisher, G.K., Sevdalis, N…Leask, J. (2021). A user-centered approach to developing a new tool measuring the behavioural and social drivers of vaccination. Vaccine.
- Leask, J., S. Carlson, K. Attwell, K. Clark, J. Kaufman, C. Hughes, J. Frawley, P. Cashman, H. Seale, K. Wiley, K. Bolsewicz, M. Steffens, and M. Danchin, Communicating with patients and the public about COVID-19 vaccine safety: recommendations from the Collaboration on Social Science and Immunisation, Medical Journal of Australia.
- Shapiro G.K., Kaufman J., Brewer N.T., Wiley K.E., Menning L., Leask J., & BeSD Working Group. (2021). A critical review of measures of childhood vaccine confidence. Current Opinion in Immunology.
- Robinson, P., Wiley, K., & Degeling, C. (2021). Public health practitioner perspectives on dealing with measles outbreaks if high antivaccination sentiment is present. BMC Public Health.
- Frawley, J., McKenzie, K., Janosi, J., Forssman, B., Sullivan, E., & Wiley, K. (2021). The Role of Complementary and Alternative Medicine Practitioners in the Information-seeking Pathway of Vaccine-hesitant Parents in the Blue Mountains area, Health & Social Care in the Community.
- Kaufman J, Bagot KL, Hoq M, Leask J, Seale H, Biezen R, Sanci L, Manski-Nankervis J-A, Bell JS, Munro J, Jos C, et al. (2021) Factors Influencing Australian Healthcare Workers; COVID-19 Vaccine Intentions across Settings: A Cross-Sectional Survey. Vaccines.
- Kaufman J, Bagot K, Tuckerman J, Biezen R, Oliver J, Jos C, Suryawijaya Ong D, Manski-Nankervis J, Seale H, Sanci L, Munro J, Bell SJ, Leask J, Danchin M. (2021) Qualitative exploration of intentions, concerns and information needs of vaccine hesitant adults initially prioritised to receive COVID-19 vaccines in Australia. Australia and New Zealand Journal of Public Health.
- Steffens M.S., Dunn A.G., Marques M.D., Danchin M., Witteman H.O., Leask J (2021) Addressing Myths and Vaccine Hesitancy: A Randomized Trial. Pediatrics.
- Sisnowski J, Vujovich-Dunn C, Gidding H, Brotherton J, Wand H, Lorch R, Veitch M, Sheppeard V, Effler P, Skinner SR, Venn A, et al. (2021) Differences in school factors associated with adolescent HPV vaccination initiation and completion coverage in three Australian states. Vaccine.
- Vujovich-Dunn C, Skinner SR, Brotherton J, Wand H, Sisnowski J, Lorch R, Veitch M, Sheppeard V, Effler P, Gidding H, Venn A, et al.(2021) School-Level Variation in Coverage of Co-Administered dTpa and HPV Dose 1 in Three Australian States. Vaccines.
- Leask J, Seale H, Williams JH, Kaufman J, Wiley K, Mahimbo A, Clark KK, Danchin MH, Attwell K. (2021) Policy considerations for mandatory COVID-19 vaccination from the Collaboration on Social Science and Immunisation. Medical Journal of Australia.
- Helps C, Barclay L, Carter SM, Leask J. (2021) Midwifery care of non-vaccinating families — Insights from the Byron Shire. Women and Birth.
- Davies C, Stoney T, Hutton H, Parrella A, Kang M, Macartney K, Leask J, McCaffery K, Zimet G, Brotherton JML, Marshall HS, et al. (2021) School-based HPV vaccination positively impacts parents’ attitudes toward adolescent vaccination, Vaccine.
- Odone A, Dallagiacoma G, Frascella B, Signorelli C, Leask J. (2021) Current understandings of the impact of mandatory vaccination laws in Europe. Expert Review of Vaccines.
- Carlson SJ, Blyth CC, Beard FH, Hendry AJ, Cheng AC, Quinn HE, Leask J, Macartney K (2021) Influenza disease and vaccination in children in Australia. Medical Journal of Australia.
- Vujovich-Dunn C, Kaufman J, King C, Skinner SR, Wand H, Guy R, Leask J. A systematic review and meta-analysis of effectiveness of decision aids for vaccination decision-making, Vaccine.
- Norman, D.A., Carlson, S.J., Tuckerman, J., Kaufman, J., Moore, H.C., Seale, H., Leask, J., Marshall, H., Hughes, C., Blyth, C.C., Danchin, M. (2021) The Collaboration for Increasing Influenza Vaccination in Children (CIIVIC): a meeting report. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health.
- Carlson S, Quinn HE, Blyth C, Cheng A, Clark J, Francis JR, Marshall HS, Macartney K, Leask J (2021). Barriers to influenza vaccination of children hospitalised for respiratory infections: a cross-sectional survey. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health.
- Kaufman J, Attwell K, Hauck Y, Leask J, Omer SB, Regan A, Danchin M. (2021) Designing a multi-component intervention (P3-MumBubVax) to promote vaccination in antenatal care in Australia. Health Promotion Journal of Australia.
- Seale H, Heywood AE, Leask J, Sheel M, Durrheim DN, Bolsewicz K, Kaur R. (2021) Examining Australian public perceptions and behaviors towards a future COVID-19 vaccine. BMC Infectious Disease.
- Hyland-Wood, B., Gardner, J., Leask, J., & Ecker, U. K. H. (2021). Toward effective government communication strategies in the era of COVID-19. Humanities and Social Sciences Communications.
- Pickles K, Cvejic E, Nickel B, Copp T, Bonner C, Leask J, Ayre J, Batcup C, Cornell S, Dakin T, Dodd RH, Isautier JMJ, McCaffery KJ.(2021) COVID-19 Misinformation trends in Australia: prospective longitudinal national survey. Journal of Medical Internet Research.
- Wiley KE, Leask J, Attwell K, Helps C, Degeling C, Ward P, Carter SM. (2020) Parenting and the vaccine refusal process: a new explanation of the relationship between lifestyle and vaccination trajectories. Social Science and Medicine.